Easy Blueberry Muffins
While I'm all about my blender and fresh whole foods, there are times when we just don't want to make all that noise...like early on a weekend morning when some sleepy-heads may be trying to get a little extra rest. I sweeten these with Monk Fruit and sprinkled the tops with a little Erythritol for some shine. I also recommend you slather them in plenty of creamy butter and enjoy them slightly warm.
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
3 tablespoons Sweet Potato or Potato Flour (Bob's Red Mill works)
1 t Baking Soda
2/3 t Sea Salt
¼ t Pure Monk Fruit sweetener
4 Large Eggs
2/3 Cream or Coconut Milk
2 t Vanilla Extract
¼ t Almond Extract
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1. Whisk together the Dry Ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the Wet Ingredients.
3. Combine the Wet and Dry Ingredients until blended.
4. Stir in the Blueberries.
5. Fill lined muffin cups about 3/4 of the way full.
6. Bake at 350 for about 30 min.
Makes about 10 muffins