'No' Sugar Christmas Cookies
These Grain Free Christmas Cookies are so easy to make and sure to put a smile on Santa's face...and the faces of your family and friends!
Use any of our delicious baking mixes, get the kids in the kitchen with you to help, roll 'em and slice 'em or bring out your favorite family cookie cutouts.
1 cup of any of our Baking Mixes
Powdered sweetener to equal 1/3 cup sugar, (I used Swerve)
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup softened cream cheese (or cream cheese substitute)
1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 teaspoon pure monk fruit or stevia
1. In a large bowl, blend together the Baking Mix and sweetener and set aside.
2. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
3. Add the dry ingredients and stir until well blended, the dough will seem slightly dry.
4. Roll out between sheets of waxed paper and cut into shapes or, roll all the dough into a log, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Then, cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
5. Sprinkle with sweetener, if desired.
6. Bake at 350 degrees until just turning golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
*We always encourage the use of organic ingredients from sustainable sources and animal products that have been humanely, pasture-raised and grass-fed. Find the brands we use most here.