GRAIN FREE TORTILLA WRAPS DIRECTIONS
2 1/2 cups of our Breads & Buns Mix
1 cup (2 sticks) of soft butter
2-6 garlic cloves (depending upon your taste)
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2-1 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
1/2-1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
Sea Salt to taste
1. If the butter isn't already soft, soften it in a glass bowl in the microwave.
2. Add the garlic and parmesan to a small food processor and pulse several times until chopped into small pieces.
3. Stir the garlic and parmesan into the butter, stir in the herbs and add salt to taste, set aside.
4. Make the Dough according to Directions on the back of the Cinnamon Roll Mix package.
5. Once the dough is rolled out, smear it with your butter mixture, reserving a few tablespoons to use later.
6. For 'mini' rolls portion into 20-24 sections and place into your prepared pan.
6. Bake according to Directions on package.
7. Once the rolls are removed from the oven, brush with reserved butter mixture and top with mozzarella cheese or dunk in marinara sauce. (Or, both! :)